Jake's first tooth!

Jake's FIRST tooth broke through today... he is growing SO fast! His last doctor appointment was 2 weeks ago and he was 21 pounds already. His car seat is rated for up to 22 pounds so we bought a new one, the Britax Roundabout, it's rated as the best by Consumer Reports.
Mike has been here three and a half weeks now, it seems like much longer and I am happy he is here. We are getting settled in and I am very content right now... even with the apartment a little messy.

Valentine's day is on Wednesday, Mike said he wanted a specific electric razor for V-day or his birthday in March so he is getting the razor and I can surprise him on his birthday with something else.

Today Jennifer is most likely having her baby, she had an amnio test to see if the lungs were developed enough to induce labor. She hasn't called to say that she had to wait for another day so I am sure she is giving birth right now. I can't wait to visit her at the hospital tomorrow and hold her newborn baby girl.

Mike just got back from Dairy Queen, something very chocolatey with pecans is calling my name, ttyl! Adria

No comments: